Rishikesh is undoubtedly a beautiful city with breathtaking sights and accommodation facilities. With multiple yoga retreats and spas, the town is one uncanny location to relax and rejuvenate the soul. While the city offers natural scenic beauty, the resorts and spas offer relaxing time. One of the best centres to book your stay and hygiene practices is the Shaantam Resorts and Spa.
About Shaantam Resorts And Spa
Located at just 12 kilometres from Lakshman Jhula, Shaantam Resorts and Spa offers the best stay facility with luxurious amenities and a warm, friendly staff. Surrounded by the lush green vegetation in the Himalayas’Himalayas’ foothills, this is a lavish place to embrace mother nature.
With the perfect hygiene practices to throw away all the stress from the mind and soul, detoxify, and gain inner peace, the place thrives on instilling calmness with the culture, Ayurveda, yoga, nature, science, and rejuvenation. With all kinds of activities to pamper yourself and the beautiful garden and pool, the resort is one of Rishikesh’s most acceptable stay options.
A beautiful resort in nature’s lap of Rishikesh, Shaantam is one luxurious and beautiful location. Carrying the literal meaning of peace in the name, the resort offers every kind of hygiene practices to fulfil the need for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay. Being one of the pioneers and pristine resorts, the hygiene practices that it follows are:
- Proper clothing and footwear in the kitchen while processing and serving food to the guests in the resort to avoid contamination.
- They ensure using cutlery and kitchenware after proper sanitation and cleaning to avoid foul smell or any spot of unhealthy practices.
- They are ensuring to change the sheets and the related hygiene and personal use materials in the rooms on a daily basis to ensure no contamination.
- The bathrooms are of pristine importance when it comes to hygiene. Ensuring proper cleaning with disinfectant and safely handing it over to the next client is one uncanny need fulfilled.
- Using the disinfecting spray and cleaning the most frequent contact areas to avoid the spread of any kind of disease.
- The pool water is cleansed and changed at equal time intervals. Also, the changing room and the locker are thoroughly cleaned.
- The seats and stands in the spas are regularly sanitized.
- The staff is regularly trained in internal programs on hygiene, protection, and safety.
- The joint surfaces like menu cards, lobby reception, lifts, and other such areas are cleaned on a timely and daily basis to ensure no dirt and dust deposition.
The hotels are one such place that offers stay facilities to several guests at a time. While the room is never occupied by the same person but innumerable people at different time points, it is essential to adhere to the safety and hygiene practices guidelines to offer a surreal stay experience. At the same time, the meals, common areas, parks, and pools need to be well-maintained and kept most hygienically to avoid any unpleasant remarks or mishaps.
Shaantam Resorts And Spas, being one of the most luxurious and customer friendly resorts in Rishikesh, has proven to be one of the finest and top-most resorts in hygiene practices.
Without further ado, book your stay with Shaantam Resort and cherish every moment of your journey with us.