Are you planning for your honeymoon after marriage? If you want to go to Rishikesh for Honeymoon then there are a lot of amazing places to explore and things to do for a newly wed couple. Want to know the details? Keep on reading!
Rishikesh is a popular destination and a lot of people from different parts of the world visit this place for fun, adventure, romance, nature, yoga, meditation, relaxation, and spiritual rejuvenation. What is there that you cannot enjoy in Rishikesh? The answer is nothing. For a newly wed couple, there are tons of amazing things to do in Rishikesh.
Book resort in rishikesh for your honeymoon. Shaantam resort in rishikesh is the best place to stay in rishikesh, there you will get everything to make your homeymoon unforgettable.
Why Choose Rishikesh as your Honeymoon Destination?
Rishikesh is considered as one of the best destinations for honeymoon owing to its pleasant climatic conditions and picturesque landscape. Apart from this, the city offers a lot of thrilling adventures like river rafting, bungee jumping, camping, etc., to involve the couples in some fun and excitement. This is the reason why this place is considered as a romantic honeymoon destination. It is located at the foothills of Himalayas and thus, known for its mighty mountains, beautiful landscapes, and the holy river Ganga.
Newlywed couples want to go to Rishikesh for honeymoon due to many reasons like:
- Beautiful and romantic landscape
- Serene view of the river
- Dreamy view of sunrise and sunset
- Excellent accommodation facilities
- Sparkling water with long-stretch beaches
- Enjoy the best adventure activities like rafting, skiing, ziplining, camping, etc.
- A perfect place for yoga and meditation
- Rejuvenate yourselves with relaxing Ayurvedic messages
- Completely affordable destination
Moreover, this place offers a lot more than just scenic beauty. Some of the best Rishikesh honeymoon places are:
- Ram Jhula & Lakshamn Jhula: You can start with the iconic suspension bridges or by exploring the nearby areas of the place to get idea of the city. You will get the best pictures of the sunset and sunrise from these bridges. Also, you can visit the nearby attractions like The Beatles Ashram, Triveni Ghat, Rajaji National Park, and Neelkantha Mahadeva Temple.
- Triveni Ghat & Other Temples: If you want to start your trip with the blessings of God then you can start by visiting the famous temples of the city and at night, you can visit Triveni Ghat for Ganga Aarti.
- The Beatles Ashram: One of the most must-visit attraction of Rishikesh is the Beatles Ashram where once the then famous band members, named Beatles, stayed for a particular period of time.
- Water sports & Adventure Activities: Some of the best water sports and adventure activities are enjoyed here in Rishikesh. The most popular one is river rafting and camping. After this, there are other thrilling activities too like bungee jumping, giant swing, trekking, boating, etc. Shivpuri is the best place to enjoy all these activities.
These are the most amazing things to do for couples in Rishikesh. You can get a well-planned Rishikesh honeymoon package from any reliable agent and ensure the best stay and trip without any hassle. Do plan your trip properly and book an accommodation in advance to avoid all hassles.
When is the best time to visit Rishikesh?
Rishikesh is however an all-round year destination. Still, to enjoy all the activities, one must plan the visit during September to March. During this time, you would find pleasant and cosy atmosphere which is perfect for a honeymoon couple. You can also plan your visit between November and January if you want to enjoy some chills. Avoid going in between May to October. Those who are planning their honeymoon trip must plan their visit in spring or winter. Moreover, book a beautiful resort for your honeymoon and get the best treatment and enjoyment by staying at a resort of your choice. It will make your honeymoon interesting and memorable.