Rishikesh is a spiritual and adventurous destination. But, you must also know about other qualities of this little city in North India. Rishikesh is also a fabulous destination for Pre-Wedding shoots.
A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime affair celebrated to the fullest by all the brides and grooms. The beginning of wedding celebration starts with the Pre-wedding shoot of the couple.
In a Pre-wedding shoot, a bride and a groom shoot beautiful pictures and videos at incredible locations to announce their marriage dates.
Rishikesh is a holy city surrounded by the Himalayas and River Ganga, visible from most Rishikesh Hotels. It is a natural and scenic beauty. Hence, it can be a great background for pre-wedding shoots.
In this blog, you will find seven such scenic beauties in Rishikesh that can be a great background for a Pre-wedding shoot.
7 Best Spots In Rishikesh For Pre-Wedding Shoot In 2023.
1. Lakshman Jhula:-
- Lakshman Jhula is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Rishikesh.
- It is a suspension bridge on River Ganga that connects two villages, Tehri and Pauri.
- The view from the bridge is awesome as you can have the Himalayas in the background, just like in Rishikesh Hotels.
- The River Ganga flows below the Lakshman Jhula.
- It can be a great sight for a Pre-wedding shoot as it can cover the mountain and river in a single shot.
- The significance of Lakshman Jhula is that it is the same jute ropeway through which Lord Laxman crossed the river Ganges during Ramayana times.
- The beauty and religious significance are great for choosing Laxman Jhula as your Pre-wedding Shoot Spot.
2. Neer Gaddu Waterfalls:-
- The presence of water in the background can always be a great spot for Pre-Wedding shoots.
- Hence, why not Neer Gaddu Waterfalls in Rishikesh?
- The Neer Gaddu Waterfalls are 5-7 km away from Laxman Jhula and any hotel in Rishikesh.
- It is a natural waterfall that can be a great spot for a Pre-Wedding Shoot.
- The wet hair and dresses of the bride and the groom from the waterfall can make the pre-wedding shoot look very romantic.
- Couples can also enjoy a mini-trek from Lakshman Jhula to Neer Gaddu Waterfalls.
- Overall, it is a must-visit Pre-wedding shoot spot in Rishikesh.
- The best time to visit Neer Gaddu Waterfalls for a Pre-wedding shoot is between October to April.
- Kaudiyala is a village present between Uttarakhand and Rishikesh.
- It is very famous among tourists for its river rafting activity.
- The village is present on your way from Rishikesh to Devprayag.
- With a water body as a background, any Pre-wedding shoot can become the best.
- Hence, Kaudiyala is a great spot for your Pre-wedding shoot in Rishikesh.
- Kaudiyala is reasonably far from major Rishikesh Hotels, making it more accessible.
- You can plan camping, trekking, and rafting at Kaudiyala during your Pre-wedding photoshoot to have a fulfilling experience at this amazing place.
- The best time to visit Kaudiyala for the Pre-Wedding shoot is between March and June and between September to November.
4. Ram Jhula
- Ram Jhula is another famous attraction of Rishikesh.
- It is also a suspension bridge over the River Ganga that connects two famous ashrams of Rishikesh- Swarg Ashram and Sivananda Ashram.
- Ram Jhula is very clearly visible from any hotel in Rishikesh.
- Ram Jhula is named after Lord Rama.
- It is a great spot for a Pre-Wedding Shoot as it gives an amazing view of the Himalayas and River Ganga.
- With a great photographer for your Pre-wedding Shoot, you can capture amazing photos and videos at the Ram Jhula.
- The ideal time for the Pre-Wedding Shoot at Ram Jhula is between September and March.
5. Neem Beach:-
- Neem Beach is another river rafting location that can be a great spot for Pre-Wedding shoots.
- If you are a person who loves adventures, then Neem Beach is your ideal destination for Pre-wedding shoots.
- You can hire a taxi from Rishikesh Hotels to reach Neem Beach.
- Neem Beach offers scenic beauty with water in the background for amazing photography.
- You can also enjoy yourself with your partner by indulging in river rafting.
- You also have the option to choose Marine River Rafting or Shivpuri River Rafting.
- Also, Neem Beach is the most affordable spot for a Pre-Wedding Shoot.
- The best time to visit Neem Beach for Pre-Wedding Shoot is between March to April and between September to October.
- Rishikund is an antiquated lake near the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- It is easily accessible from any hotel in Rishikesh.
- Rishikund is a sacred lake with steps all around, giving it a beautiful view of the whole place.
- The peace and serenity in Rishikund, with ancient architecture, can be a great background for your Pre-wedding Shoot.
- The place has a lesser crowd; hence you can carry on with your shoot without disturbance.
- It is also a very easily accessible place near Triveni Ghat.
- The best time to visit Rishikund is between September and April.
7. Jumpin Heights
- Are you an adventurous person? Do you love newness? If yes, then Jumpin Heights is your Pre-wedding Shoot Spot.
- Jumpin Heights is an adventurous activity spot in Rishikesh.
- You can reach the Jumpin Heights location from any hotel in Rishikesh using various commute options available.
- The whole activity of Jumpin Heights is 3.5 hours duration.
- You can bring your cameraperson for an innovative and unique Pre-wedding shoot at the Jumping Heights spot during the activity.
- The activity spot is available all year round.
Rishikesh is a great place to tour and capture some beautiful moments as your Pre-wedding shoot. The city is a blend of the ancient and modern eras; hence it has many great spots that can be the best for Pre-wedding Shoots. Most spots are easily accessible by taxi or bus from the Rishikesh Hotels. In 2023, choose Rishikesh for your Pre-wedding Shoot destination.